Saturday, April 19, 2014

more spring break pictures

My delicious pita. SO GOOD. It was quite hard to eat though. I had to use my hands and to many of you who already know - I don't like using my fingers to eat foods, I love using silverware. 

delicious iced cappuccino that I ate with my burrito in the picture below. It doesn't sound like it would go good together but it does! The cappuccino mellows out the spicyness of the burrito. 


Little mayan village


a machine the mayans in this village use to make blankets - when they don't make them by hand. Hand made ones are definitely more preferred though and more beautiful. 







CAVE!

we went swimming in this cave. the water was about 70 degrees, so it was really cold compared to the ocean which had to of been at least 85 degrees.


Chichen Itza














No comments:

Post a Comment