Monday, April 14, 2014

Islas Mujeres photos

On the ferry going from Cancun to the island





beautiful blue water!


My first mojito. It was actually one of the few drinks I liked, minus the little greens and stuff floating in it.

enchiladas verdes





















banana and nutella filled crepes for breakfast. It was delicious!

my coconut drink!











getting ready to start our snorkeling tour!

little lighthouse!


So many fishies!














Sea turtles!







My first white russian. I wasn't a huge fan of it because it was so strong, so I ended up swapping it for free.


Lemonade with a little vodka. A much more tame and tasty choice!





















Palm Sunday procession 









































1 comment:

  1. OHHHH my word!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS! I love all of these photos and I'm quite jealous-- you look amazing, and it seems like an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Xx

    ReplyDelete